More primer for the Carolina Panthers’ trip to Minnesota – the injury report.
- DE Tyler Brayton – Questionable (ankle)
- LB Na’il Diggs – Questionable (shoulder)
- CB Chris Gamble – Questionable (arm)
- S Chris Harris – Questionable (thigh)
- DT Maake Kemoeatu – Questionable (illness)
- CB Richard Marshall – Questionable (thigh)
- QB Matt Moore – Out (leg)
- WR Ryne Robinson – Doubtful (knee)
- G Travelle Wharton – Out (knee)
The most damaging of these player injuries is Wharton, of course. It hurts to have our starting left guard out against this defensive line. Let’s hope that Hangartner brings his “A” game.
Also, let’s hope that Robinson can get back soon. The return game needs a boost.
- Madieu Williams out (neck)
- Sidney Rice questionable (knee)
- Aundrae Allison probable (foot)
- Bernard Berrian probable (toe)
- Artis Hicks probable (elbow)
- Darren Sharper probable (shoulder)
- Maurice Hicks probable (foot)
- Ellis Wyms probable (concussion)
Maurice Hicks is supposed to be the third running back behind AD and Chester Taylor. Should both Peterson and Hicks be unable to go, Chester would obviously be the starter, and I’m guessing Thomas Tapeh or Naufahu Tahi would be the #2.