1) Atlanta Falcons – Still undefeated, still #1 here and will stay here until they lose
2) Chicago Bears – Urlacher had the longest pick-6 in NFL history if you go by time elapsed in the process.
3) Houston Texans – No Ben Tate this week so Foster will have to solve that Bears D this week.
4) San Francisco 49′ers – They never do “beat themselves”
5) Denver Broncos – If they can keep improving, a Super Bowl run isn’t out of the question this year
6) Baltimore Ravens – They will be falling soon I think. Oakland has a chance of beating them
7) New York Giants – Eli’s only had 2 TDs in 2 weeks but the defense is top notch again
8) Pittsburgh Steelers – No Mendenhall? No problem. This team is living up to their lunchpail image this season.
9) Green Bay Packers – The Sleeping Giant is awake but injuries are holding them back – scary
10) New England Patriots – Not up to normal Patriots team standards this year.
11) Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck is looking like the OROY more and more each week
12) Seattle Seahawks – Nobody wants to travel to Seattle and face this team at home
13) Miami Dolphins – lost yet another squeaker @ Indy; watch out folks they are close and improving
14) Minnesota Vikings – 5-4 but I think they’ll fade in the second half
15) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – If the defense ever does gel this team is a handful
16) Detroit Lions – Starting to find the winning way again; could climb still
17) San Diego Chargers – This is a Jekyll/Hyde team even within the same game, let alone week to week
18) Oakland Raiders – Should give the Ravens a closer game than they want this week in Baltimore
19) Arizona Cardinals – Could hold a while or climb with that D, but should fade by season’s end
20) St. Louis Rams – Another team fading after a good start but the offense just isn’t there
21) Washington Redskins – RG3 can’t catch it, too! Someone really needs to step it up at WR
22) Philadelphia Eagles – Andy Reid will be gone after this season
23) New Orleans Saints – Offense is top-5 but defense is bottom-5
24) Dallas Cowboys – The team continues to struggle all around – Jason Garrett’s last year?
25) Carolina Panthers – Rivera needs to really pull this team together fast to save his job after GM fired
26) Cleveland Browns – Solid D when healthy but Trent Richardson struggles to stay healthy
27) Cincinnati Bengals – Fading fast after a good start
28) Tennessee Titans – Offense still seeking identity as they’ll languish in the bottom third all year
29) New York Jets – All “Rex” and no “Tyrannosaurus”
30) Buffalo Bills – Calling All Coaches: Hotseat!
31) Jacksonville Jaguars – Yes, Alabama could beat them.
32) Kansas City Chiefs – refer to my comment about Jacksonville.