The Carolina Panthers stand upon the precipice of historical greatness as they embark upon this journey called the “NFL playoffs.” After a 15-1 season, they find themselves only two victories away from the Super Bowl. The pathway to historical immortality is not unblocked. The first hurdle through which the Panthers must go is the impressive Seattle Seahawks.
More from Cat Crave
- Carolina Panthers fantasy football outlook for Week 7 at Giants
- 4 big Carolina Panthers storylines to watch at the Giants in Week 7
- 5 bold predictions for the Carolina Panthers at NY Giants in Week 7
- 4 ways Sam Darnold can exorcise the ghosts of MetLife Stadium
- 3 Panthers position groups that must step up at the Giants in Week 7
These Seahawks are on a sweltering streak of play in their own right as of late. After a horrendous 2-4 start to their season, following an emotional Super Bowl loss and a controversial off-season, the Seahawks hit their stride at a torrid pace. This winning not only placed them in the playoffs, it made them a popular dark-horse favorite to win the championship.
So as these two red-hot teams face each other for the second time this season, what (or rather who) will be the defining element that seals or destroys the chance of a win on Sunday?