OFFENSIVE LINEMEN (9)
Ryan Kalil (C), Matt Kalil (OT), Trai Turner (G), Daryl Williams (OT), Andrew Norwell (G), Tyler Larsen (C), Taylor Moton (OT), Amini Silatolu (G), Chris Scott (G)
More from Cat Crave
- Carolina Panthers fans need to take advantage of this FOCO sale
- Carolina Panthers: Analyzing the offense before buying into the draft hype
- Joe Burrow a risk Carolina Panthers may be willing to take
- Carolina Panthers: David Tepper’s letter to fans very telling
- Carolina Panthers: Pat Meyer brings different point of view to offensive line
Depth along the offensive line is a worry for almost every team in the league and the Panthers are no different. After piecing together what seemed like a different line from week to week last year, Carolina hopes 2017 brings a more consistent unit.
Former general manger Dave Gettleman signed Matt Kalil during the offseason to cement the left tackle position before drafting Moton as a possible starter or proficient reserve. Both have displayed promising characteristics thus far and should fit in nicely with the other returning starters.
Center Ryan Kalil anchors a unit now featuring his brother, Matt, in addition to Turner, Norwell and either Williams or Moton. Larsen performed well enough last year to supplant Gino Gradkowski as the backup center and thus earns his position.
Finally, both guards Scott and Silatolu have the versatility to fill in as needed and for those reasons earn the final two positions, rounding out the offense.