We’ve gone and hit the big time! Yup! The fellas that operate Fan Sided Blogs and all the sites that belong to the network, have invaded Yard Barker! Today, you will find previews for every NFL team provided by the writers who make up our happy family all located on YB’s website.
I’ll give you a brief outline of what I predicted first: I said that Steve Smith was the fantasy stud to draft (DUH!), Julius Peppers will be the team MVP and that we would win either 10 or 11 games. I’m already taking a beating for this. Let ‘em talk! When the team proves me right they’ll all be eating lots of crow. The full Carolina Panthers preview can be found here.
Now, on to some of the notable thoughts from others around the league.
- The Cardinals guy seriously thinks his team will have a winning record. Doesn’t this happen every season?
- Some Atlanta dude thinks our Panthers are feast or famine.
- The Dallas guy, true to form, thinks everybody is a Cowboys fan and to speak ill of them is heresy. Another case of Blogger’s Disease confirmed, perhaps?
- The Tampa Bay guy is not sold on the Panthers and thinks I’m overly optimistic.
- The New Orleans writer is inviting John Fox to get ready for next year and unemployment.
It’s an interesting take on the upcoming season, to say the least. Stop by and take a look! We’re proud to have our network recognized and the writers all did an excellent job. Even the Cowboys guy wrote a preview that I could almost read. Again, click here to preview the upcoming season courtesy of Yard Barker and the writers of the Fan Sided Blog Network!