Panthers: 2018 Away opponents preview
6 of 6
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
2017 RECORD: 7-9
OFFENSE: 16th 324.9 YPG • 16th 21.4 PPG
DEFENSE: 21st 347.9 YPG • 27th 24.3 PPG
ALL-TIME RECORD: 6-7
LAST MEETING: 12/19/2016, WIN 26-15
Washington hosted Carolina last on a Monday night in 2016, an impressive 26-15 victory for the Panthers in a down season. Failing to have recorded back-to-back winning seasons in franchise history, next year provides another opportunity to accomplish that feat after winning 11 games this season.
Next: 2018 Home Opponents Preview
While none of the Panthers home opponents (non-divisional) made the playoffs, two of their road games will be against playoff bound teams from this year.