7 of 7
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
Greg Olsen, TE
A healthy Greg Olsen returns to his dominant form late in his career with a continued eye on plans after football.
- Recap/Expectation: After losing a season to injury and ending his consecutive streak of 1,000 yard seasons, Olsen needs to rebound. Minimum expectation is to be healthy and on the field for the full year.
- Prediction:1,050 YDS / 80 REC / 5 TD
- Along with having his fourth 1,000 yard season, Olsen steps back into the announcer’s booth for a game during the Panthers bye week.
Sure, some of it is far fetched but expectations are high and this could be one incredible year for the Carolina Panthers.