Panthers: More questions highlight start to training camp
Ron Rivera and Ownership
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
Rivera has been the constant through much of the recent turmoil surrounding the Panthers and all signs indicate he will continue to offer a guiding light through each of these situations as well. However, with Tepper as a new owner it will be interesting to see how their working relationship evolves should the Panthers face a difficult start to the season.
Tepper has indicated his intention for Carolina to win in all areas, on and off the field, but Rivera’s track record should be enough to have earned him a little leeway depending on how the season begins to unfold.
History suggests the Panthers will struggle, having never recorded back-to-back winning seasons in franchise history but all hopes are this will change.
Something the Panthers and their fans have grown accustomed to this offseason.