Carolina Panthers one back in tight NFC South entering Week 10
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28, Carolina Panthers 42
Tampa Bay struggled defensively against Carolina as Fitzpatrick continues to lead the offense. Despite close losses to Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Cincinnati, another blow out will likely may the seat even hotter for coach Dirk Koetter.
Week 10: vs. Washington Redskins (5-3), 1:00pm
The Buccaneers offense struggles with turnovers and Fitzpatrick tossed two interceptions in Carolina. If this unit could hold onto the football they would be much better served but Koetter appeared set that Jameis Winston wouldn’t be given another opportunity any time soon. On the road, the Buccaneers season is sinking fast and while a win would help, in a talented division it may be too little too late for Tampa Bay.
Four of the next five are on the road for Carolina so a win to start this stretch of the schedule would be extremely beneficial.