Week 17 vs. New Orleans Saints
Another divisional rival highlights these marquee matchups as the Panthers conclude regular season play against the Saints. It marks the tenth time in 25 years these two finish up play against one another as the league sets up for what could be a high stakes game with a lot on the line for either.
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
It appeared last season was headed down the same path until both teams went in opposite directions with Carolina losing seven of their last eight and New Orleans winning 13 total games – although the Panthers secured a win in the finale that featured a lot of second-team play from each.
The Saints are sure to be on a revenge course in 2019 after feeling cheated out of their own Super Bowl appearance last year due to a non-call on what was perceived to be pass interference late in their game against the Rams. Carolina is trying to rebound from a second half collapse and return to the playoffs for a fifth time under Rivera and ninth in franchise history.
Now that the schedule has been released, the countdown to kickoff can officially begin.