Carolina Panthers 2010 Draft: Antonio Brown over Greg Hardy (No. 175)
The Carolina Panthers selected Greg Hardy with the 175th pick. At that time it was an absolute steal of a pick and things looked incredibly promising early on.
Hardy had a solid first couple of seasons putting up seven sacks and 14 tackles for loss in 2010 and 2011. However, the defensive end’s third year in the league was something special.
Hardy had 11 sacks, 13 tackles for loss, and two forced fumbles in just ten starts. He didn’t make the Pro Bowl but he established himself as an elite pass rusher.
More from Cat Crave
- Ranking the top-five QB prospects the Panthers could draft in 2023
- 4 remaining Carolina Panthers cap crunches after Damien Wilson release
- Could Duce Staley help Carolina Panthers land Jamaal Williams in 2023?
- How much could the Carolina Panthers afford to offer Lamar Jackson?
- 4 Panthers rumors to emerge from 2023 NFL Scouting Combine