Three questions ahead of Panthers Fan Fest
What Will the Offense Look Like?
More from Cat Crave
- 3 trade offers for the Carolina Panthers to land Jalen Ramsey
- 4 easy decisions the Carolina Panthers can make in 2023 free agency
- What would it cost the Carolina Panthers to land Jalen Ramsey?
- Panthers 7-round 2023 NFL mock draft: Worst-case scenario edition
- 3 Panthers players that can thrive under new coaching staff in 2023
New offensive coordinator Norv Turner takes over a group centered around the success of quarterback Cam Newton. While shorter, timing routes are an expected addition to the offense, elevated opportunities for running back Christian McCaffrey and how he and newcomer C.J. Anderson split time in the backfield will be something to watch.
Also on offense, if wide rookie wide receiver D.J. Moore has played himself into the starting group and who gets the most opportunities at left guard and right tackle will be interesting to keep an eye on, in addition to the play of rookie tight end Ian Thomas.
Remember, while the drills take place inside Bank of America Stadium, it remains practice. Don’t expect Turner to dive deep into the playbook but historically, there have always been a few wrinkles thrown in that haven’t appeared in Spartanburg.
While the weather may limit who participates and just how much Turner wants to reveal, there should be a noticeable difference from Fan Fest experiences in the past.
View the full schedule of Panthers Fan Fest events here.